2018 Ministry Newsletter
Posted on September 6, 2020, 7:58 pm Viewed 38 times.
As I look back on the year of 2018 and all that we have done, the challenges that we have faced, it has been an interesting year. I can truly say God has been faithful!!
Here’s are a few highlights for 2018
As I look back on 2018 and all that we have accomplished and the challenges we've faced, it has been an interesting year. I can truly say God has been faithful!
Here are a few 2018 highlights:
* God made a way for us to have an office space, and we moved in April 1st. He provided and furnished the office beautifully!
* In June, we started our Monday night ladies Bible study. It is held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm in our office. I can truly say I love our Bible studies. God shows up every time and reveals His word to us. It is also a place to share our personal thoughts, feelings and prayers with each other.
We also meet for prayer the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm, and the 4th Monday of the month at 9:00am. (see Facebook for Bible study and prayer updates)
In August Saceia appeared on Ken Bostrom Ministries television show sharing what POM does along with some statistics about human trafficking. On a separate show, Saceia shared some of her personal testimony. You can view the show on our website: www. provom.org or on Youtube: Ken Bostrom Ministries episode 95 & 96.
We started Church/Bible study at a Senior Living Retirement Community on Sundays.
As I was reading through our outreach notes, I am amazed at how many girls we reached and prayed with this year. Many girls have shared their testimonies of their prayers being answered. Fifteen girls prayed and accepted Jesus into their lives in 2018. Glory to God!
* Our new website is up and working
January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month and we are excited to announce The Collective Event on January 24th, 2019 from 6:30pm-8:30pm. The event will be at College of the Mainland in the new conference center rooms located at the back side of the campus in parking lot "D" off of Monticello Dr.
- This event is to bring education and awareness about the issues of sex trafficking in Galveston County. We are honored to have our U.S Representative Randy Weber and his wife Brenda, and Galveston County's Criminal District Attorney Jack Roady in attendance, along with numerous Galveston County mayors. We are also extending the invite to local law enforcement, churches and the community at large. The evening's main speaker is John Clark of Operation Texas Shield. He has an amazing presentation that will bring light to this issue. Come hear Joe Madison of Love People Not Pixels share about their expansion into Galveston County to train more "Defenders". And also hear from an amazing survivor who has overcome tough odds to see God work miracles in her life.
Are you interested in missions? Want to reach out to the lost and hurting ones? We have a mission trip for you!! Our missions will not cost you anything, you don’t have to leave home for days at a time and only takes a few hours twice a month. We do spa and strip club outreach twice a month.
- Prayer warriors
- Outreach volunteers
- Handwritten note cards for the girls. Give an encouraging word to a girl.
- Financial support and donations
For any questions about this event, our outreach dates, presentation dates or ministry needs you can contact us at provom2014@ gmail.com or call 281-817-0307
For those who have supported our ministry with donations, financial seed or prayer, we thank you! As a faith-based ministry, we are completely dependent on God bringing people to sow into our work and becoming partners with what we do. We are a 501(c)(3) ministry and all gifts are tax deductible. For your convenience, you can now give through PayPal and through the website.
1100 Nasa Parkway Ste 405
Houston, TX 77058
PO Box 57625
Webster, TX 77598
We pray God continues to bless you, keep you and draw you closer to His heart. We have the victory in Jesus!